Cozy studio flat for a couple or single traveler
This is a cozy studio flat situated on Negruzzi boulevard in the center of Chisinau. It has a spacious room with a double bed and TV, a well equipped guest kitchen and a bathroom and toilet with 24 hours hot water. It’s a basic, but clean apartment in a lovely neighborhood in the center of Chisinau.
The apartment block has a very convenient location being situated at the walking distance from the Train station, Central and Northern bus stations and connected by direct buses/minibuses to the airport and Southern bus station. It’s close to the Hotel National, Hotel Chisinau, Hotel Flowers, Hotel Cosmos and Manhattan hotel and to Adresa letting agency. There are many supermarkets, local shops and the biggest farm market in town, as well as, bars, restaurants, fast food and pizzas and night clubs nearby. Restaurants Beer House, Veranda / Kvartal, London Steak House, Jack’s Bar and Grill, shopping mall “MallDova” with Patria multiplex cinema and plenty cafe and restaurants are in our neighborhood. 24 hour exchange office and “Fidesco” supermarket close to the apartment block.
Apartment’s facilities :
24 hours hot water, free linen and towels, well equipped kitchen with a gas cooker, pans and pots, washing machine.
Internet / WiFi:
There is no internet in this flat. A few open WiFi connections can be received at the bedroom window. You can also pick up free wifi in the building’s lobby and outside on the street (“Star Net” open hotspot). There are a few cafes and restaurants near the flat that offer free wi-fi connection. More restaurants with free wi-fi are located at the bottom of Negruzzi boulevard near Grand Hall shopping mall : Veranda, Jack’s Bar&Grill, Orange Wi-Fi cafe and many more facilities
Boris will be meeting and greeting our guests to this flat. He is also our driver and might collect you at the airport/bus station and transfer to the flat. He only speaks Russian and Romanian and knows a few basic words in English, so best to arrange all regarding your stay in Chisinau and tours with Marisha via email.
Check in/Check out :
Check in time is 14:00 and Check out time is 12:00. Please, let us know if you need to check in earlier or leave later. We want to make your stay in Chisinau as comfortable and convenient as possible and will gladly let you stay outside the check in/out times if no other bookings have been made for that day.
You will be checked in/out by my Russian/Romanian speaking assistant Boris. Boris is also our driver and does transfers from/to the airport / train / bus stations. Our English speaking guide can be contacted by phone upon your arrival to arrange tours/transfers/services or any other issues. Please, note that they do not live in the apartment at all time, so you should email us in advance and let us know the time of your arrival or for the transfers.
30 Euro per night for the whole flat.
Laundry service: Laundry is free. Please, buy your washing powder / conditioner as we do not provide any.
Getting around :
Everything is within a walking distance from our apartment. Train station, Central bus station, cafes, restaurants, shops are in the walking distance from us. You may want to use a troley bus or minibus to get to the Southern bus station or to the airport.
Minibuses are very frequent and fast. They run from early in the morning and until about midnight. The cost is 3 moldovan lei and should be paid to the driver at the beginning of your journey. May be crowded during the rush hours (8 to 9 am and 6 to 7 pm).
Buses and trolleybuses are usually larger and more comfortable. They stop at bus stops, so easier to use for travelers. Bus fare is 3 Leu and trolleybus fare is 2 Leu. To be paid to the conductor on the bus.
Taxis are very cheap in Chisinau. Flag a cab on the street or order by phone. Call 14007, 14444, 14001 etc. Cost to any part of the city is about 30-50 Moldovan lei.
Other services available for our guests:
- Tours of Moldova and Transdniestr by car or bus with a local English speaking guide (Tiraspol town, Bender town, Bender Fortress, Chisinau town, Orheiul Vechi cave monastery and Butuceni village museum, Milestii Mici winery, Cricova winery, Soroca town and gypsy quarter, Saharna and Tipova monasteries, Vadul-lui-voda resourt, and many other interesting destinations;
- airport transfers, Chisinau airport, Odessa airport, Bucharest Otopeni and Baneasa airport, Iasi airport;
- private transfers from Bucuresti, Brasov, Iasi in Romania and Odessa in Ukraine and other towns upon the request;
- private driver services in Moldova and Transdniestr;
- booking of bus and train tickets to/from Kiev, Lviv, Moscow, Odessa, Bucharest, Iasi, Suceava, Cluj and many other destinations in Ukraine and Romania;
- translation services (Russian / Romanian into English) in chisinau and online;
- Russian lessons and practice of Russian language with our teacher Svetlana and Larisa in Chisinau;
- advise on your Moldovan itinerary and help with organizing your trip;
- others errands upon the request of our guests.