3 bedroom apartment in the downtown of Tiraspol
Can freely accommodate up to 5 people
Lyuba’s apartment is a spacious 3 room flat in the downtown of Tiraspol. It has 3 rooms used as bedrooms and can accommodate up to 5 persons at the same time. Your host Lyuba is a Russian lady in her 50s who has grown up children that do not live with her any longer. Thus, lots of room for guests and lodgers in her flat. She is a very lovely lady and, although, possessing only some basic English, will try to make a conversation and socialize with her guests. Her teenager grandchildren come to the flat from time to time and will gladly translate for granma and her guests.
Apartment’s facilities :
24 hours hot water, free linen and towels, well equipped kitchen with a gas cooker, pans and pots, washing machine. No Internet access in the flat, but plenty of cafes and restaurants with wi-fi connection in the neighborhood.
Check in/Check out :
Please, let us know the time of your arrival to Tiraspol to make sure there is someone at the flat waiting for you. Lyuba is working from 8 am and until about 2 pm and in her absence her grandson Vitaly or my cousin Lena will be at the flat to let you in and show around. Please, arrange with Lena the time of your arrival via email when you make the booking.
15 Euro per night for a private room
35 Euro per night for the whole flat
Group discounts and long stay discounts available
Laundry service: Laundry is free, but, please, buy your washing powder / conditioner as we do not provide any.
Getting around :
Просмотреть 32 Lunacharskogo street на карте большего размера
Other services available for our guests:
- Our English speaking local guide Ilya will show you around Tiraspol and Bender and other places of interest in Transdniestr;
- Tours of Moldova and Transdniestr by car or bus with a local English speaking guide (Tiraspol town, Bender town, Bender Fortress, Chisinau town, Orheiul Vechi cave monastery and Butuceni village museum, Milestii Mici winery, Cricova winery, Soroca town and gypsy quarter, Saharna and Tipova monasteries, Vadul-lui-voda resourt, and many other interesting destinations;
- airport transfers, Chisinau airport, Odessa airport, Bucharest Otopeni and Baneasa airport, Iasi airport;
- private transfers from Bucuresti, Brasov, Iasi in Romania and Odessa in Ukraine and other towns upon the request;
- private driver services in Moldova and Transdniestr;
- booking of bus and train tickets to/from Kiev, Lviv, Moscow, Odessa, Bucharest, Iasi, Suceava, Cluj and many other destinations in Ukraine and Romania;
- translation services (Russian / Romanian into English) in chisinau and online;
- Russian lessons and practice of Russian language with our teacher Svetlana and Larisa in Chisinau;
- advise on your Moldovan itinerary and help with organizing your trip;
- others errands upon the request of our guests.